Full-Time Marketing Production Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Provide post sales customer service assistance to clients. Communicate and coordinate job instructions for all assigned projects to the appropriate departments. Maintain customer satisfaction, in a timely manner, and utilize professionalism to produce a quality product. The ideal candidate will be highly organized; posses excellent communication and time management skills.
? Provide all necessary support to customers including the following: respond to daily calls and e-mails, manage client conference calls, ensure client expectations are met and/or exceeded, identify and resolve customer problems in a timely manner.
? Maintain project schedule and timeline with clients and other departments to make sure mail dates are met. Collaborate with other departments such as data processing, creative, estimating, and postal to ensure accurate completion.
? Send weekly status grid/comments to clients
? Enter and maintain accurate information in the related systems. Including, job specifications, pricing, job placeholders, etc.
? Coordinate and communicate corrections and/or changes in a timely manner.
? Attend weekly team meetings and run Kick-Off Meetings.
? Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) quarterly
? Process accurate invoicing and close out orders.
• Must have experience and knowledge of print and direct mail industry processes, specifications and terms.
• 5 years experience in direct mail production environment.
• Bachelors Degree
• Knowledge or experience working with Non-Profit/Fundraising organizations, preferred.
• Strong PC skills including Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Lotus a plus.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to take direction and work well as part of a team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate accountability, the ability to execute, optimism, and urgency on a day in, day out basis.
• Some travel required.
How to ApplyPlease send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
121 total views, 2 today